ARTISAN & VINTAGE FAIR
Downtown Port Orchard during the 30th Chris Craft Rendezvous
July 12 & 13, 2019
Friday, July 12 from 3 pm to 9 pm
Saturday, July 13 from 9 am to 4 pm
Art, Music, Collectibles, Vintage finds
Food and Fun!
We are accepting applications for arstisans, artists, musicians, and vintage dealers.
Booth space for each 10 x 10 space is $50.00
VENDOR APPLICATION DUE BY: June 15, 2019 Limited Space, Secure Your Spot Today!
Either download a copy of the application and return it WITH A CHECK to:
POBSA @ PO Box 8581 Port Orchard, WA.
Download Vendor Application
Or, apply and make payment on the online form below.
Artisan & Vintage Fair Registration 2019. Booth space $50 per 10 x 10 space for artisans, artists, and vintage dealers. Musicians and performers can register at no cost.
Port Orchard Bay Street Association (POBSA) welcomes applications for Artisans, Artists, Vintage Dealers, and Musicians, for the 3rd annual Artisan & Vintage Fair. Please include all necessary information and payment. If your application is not accepted, you will be notified promptly, and your fee will be refunded. If you require special space needs be sure to note your preferences below. Security will be provided on Friday night from 9:00 pm to 8:00 am Saturday morning.
1. Space will be allotted in the grassy pocket park along the waterfront by the marina in 10x10 segments. The Fair committee will designate your space based on the Fair needs and your request.
2. Set‐up can begin on Friday at 11 a.m. and take‐down must not occur prior to closing each day. Vendors may leave their tents up overnight with security provided, see item #5.
3. POBSA reserves the right to reject any applicant, or limit the number of applicants with similar items. All applications will be screened to ensure that your plans are appropriate for this event.
4. In consideration of the acceptance of this application applicant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend any action against Port Orchard Bay Street Association, the Port of Bremerton, the City of Port Orchard, and/or their employees and agents from and against all liabilities whatsoever arising out of Vendor’s participation in this event.
5. POBSA will provide onsite security from 9PM Friday to 8AM Saturday to help prevent vandalism and theft. POBSA will
not be responsible for loss or damage to any property. Accordingly, each vendor shall take all necessary precautions
to protect property and secure valuables. We recommend that nothing of great value be left in booths overnight.
6. Vendor parking will be available in designated areas. All vehicles must be moved by the end of each day’s
setup period. No departures before the end of each day’s show allowed.
7. All vendors must be licensed or otherwise authorized to conduct business in the State of Washington and City of Port
Orchard. Vendors are responsible for their own tax, permits, and license and insurance costs and liabilities.
8. Vendors are responsible for providing all tables, tents, and set up equipment. Weights are necessary for tent/awnings. Small stakes may be driven into the grass to help secure tents.
9. Vendors shall not solicit their product or services more than ten (10) feet from their assigned space.
10. No refunds will be given seven (7) days prior to the event.