PORT ORCHARD MARKET
2020 Gingerbread House Contest
“Twas the Night before Christmas 2020”
Registration forms available at Leanna’s Art & Coffee at the Port Orchard Market, or email email@example.com, download the pdf form below or fill out the form online and submit it.
Pre-Register Now – Entries for display accepted starting December 2nd through 16th, 2020
- Contest is open to all ages, individuals, families, clubs, groups & businesses.
- All entrants agree to allow use of their name(s) and photos for promotional purposes. Entrants under 18 must have parent or guardian signature below.
- Entries must be appropriate for a community, family event.
- Categories are: Youth 0-6 yrs., Youth 7-12 yrs., Family, Business/Organization. NO ENTRY FEE!
- All entries must be released/left for display at the Port Orchard Market until after judging. They can be collected by contestants starting Monday, Dec. 28th and must be collected by Wednesday, Dec. 30th.
- Entries must be relatively sturdy. Each gingerbread creation may use an area 2ft. x 2ft. wide by 2ft. high.
- Though definitely not a requirement to complement our theme, the Port Orchard Market Christmas theme this year is “Twas’ the night Before Christmas.”
- Once your entry form has been received, an entry tag with a number will be placed alongside your gingerbread creation.
- Contest entries may be dropped off for display between 11am-6pm, December 2nd through December 16th. There will be a self-check in system for dropping off gingerbread entries. However, Leanna’s Art & Coffee in the PO Market will also be helping coordinate contest so check in with Leanna.
- Winners for each category will be determined by a committee appointed by the Port Orchard Market. Judges decisions are final. People’s choice voting will begin December 7th through the 19th, so earlier entries may receive more votes. Additional judging will take place at 2pm on Saturday December 19th.
- Entries must be composed of (potentially) edible materials!
You can fill out and print the pdf form below and mail or drop off to:
Leanna’s Art & Coffee
Port Orchard Market
715 Bay St.
Port Orchard, WA 98366
you may email entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org
fill out and submit the form below