PORT ORCHARD MARKET
2022 Gingerbread House Contest
“A Scottish Christmas”
Pre-Register Now – Entries for display accepted starting December 5th through 15th, 2022
1. Contest is open to all ages, individuals, families, clubs, groups & businesses.
2. All entrants agree to allow use of their name(s) and photos for promotional purposes. Entrants under 18 must have parent or guardian signature below.
3. Entries must be appropriate for a community, family event.
4. Categories are: Youth 0-6 yrs., Youth 7-12 yrs., Family, Business/Organization. NO ENTRY FEE!
5. All entries must be released/left for display at the Port Orchard Market until after judging. They
can be collected by contestants starting Monday, Dec. 26th and must be collected by Wednesday, Dec. 28th
6. Entries must be relatively sturdy. Each gingerbread creation may use an area 2ft. x2ft wide by 2ft high.
7. Once your entry form has been received, an entry tag with a number will be placed alongside your gingerbread creation
8. Contest entries may be dropped off for display between 11am-6pm, December 5th through December 15th. There will be a Self-check system in for dropping off of gingerbread entries. If you need help, check with Leanna at Leanna’s Art & Coffee in the PO Market if she is open.
9. Winners for each category will be determined by a committee appointed by the Port Orchard Market. Judges decisions are final. People’s choice voting will begin December 10th through the 23rd, so earlier entries may receive more votes. Additional judging will take place at 2pm on Saturday December 17th.
10. Entries must be composed of (potentially) edible materials!
Download the entry form and mail or drop off the entry form to
Port Orchard Market
715 Bay St.
Port Orchard, WA 98366
OR you may email entry form to
fill out and submit the form below
Gingerbread House Contest Entry Form
Fill out the form to enter the Gingerbread House Contest at the Port Orchard Public Market
Get in Touch
PO Box 8581
Port Orchard, Washington