3RD ANNUAL GINGERBREAD HOUSE CONTEST
Downtown Port Orchard at the Port Orchard Public Market
Registration forms at Sue’s Fresh Juice Bar, The Dock Bar & Eatery or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your Gingerbread House creation into the Port Orchard Market from Dec. 2nd to Dec. 15th. Judging Dec. 21st, People’s Choice voting December 7th to December 21st.
Gingerbread Houses displayed until Christmas!
NO ENTRY FEE! Open to all ages, families, groups businesses!
Win Prizes- including People’s Choice!
You can fill out and print the pdf form below and mail or drop off to:
Sue’s Juice Bar & Sandwich Shop
Port Orchard Market
715 Bay St.
Port Orchard, WA 98366
you may email entry form to
fill out and submit the form below
PORT ORCHARD MARKET
“Seas and Greetings 2019”
2019 GINGERBREAD HOUSE CONTEST
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Pre-Register Now – Entries for display accepted starting December 2nd through 15th, 2019
- Contest is open to all ages, individuals, families, clubs, groups & businesses.
- All entrants agree to allow use of their name(s) and photos for promotional purposes. Entrants under 18 must have parent or guardian signature below.
- Entries must be appropriate for a community, family event.
- Categories are: Youth 0-6 yrs., Youth 7-12 yrs., Family, Business/Organization. NO entry fee.
- All entries must be released/left for display at the Port Orchard Market until after judging. They can be collected by contestants starting Saturday Dec. 28th and must be collected by Monday December 30th.
- Entries must be relatively sturdy. Each gingerbread creation may use an area 2ft. x2ft wide by 2ft high.
- Though definitely not a requirement to complement our theme, the Port Orchard Market Christmas theme this year is “Seas and Greetings.”
- Once your entry form has been received, an entry tag with a number will be placed alongside your gingerbread creation.
- Contest entries may be dropped off for display between 11am-6pm, December 2nd through December 15th. (At Sue’s Fresh Juice Bar or Leanna’s Art & Coffee).
- Winners for each category will be determined by a committee appointed by the Port Orchard Market. Judges decisions are final. People’s choice voting will begin December 7th through the 21st, so earlier entries may receive more votes. Additional judging will take place at 2pm on Saturday December 21st.
- Entries must be composed of (potentially) edible materials!