Bay Street Boo Bash
Saturday, October 27, 2018
1pm to 5pm
Pictures with a Witch and Scavenger Hunt at the Sidney Art Gallery & Museum, free, from 1 pm to 5 pm
Costume parade and contest
- Register for costume contest 1 pm at Gravely Park (Frederick and Bay Street)
- Costume contest judging at Gravely Park at 2 pm
- Costume parade starting at Gravely Park at 2:30 pm
- Awards presented at Port Orchard Public Market at 3:00 pm
Pet costume parade and costume contest
- Register at the Kitsap Bank Drive Through at 4 pm
- Costume judging at 4:30 pm
- Parade with pets at 4:45 pm
- Awards presented at Port Orchard Public Market at 5 pm
Scarecrow contest winners announced at the Port Orchard Public Market
From 3 pm to 5 pm Trick or Treat on Bay Street. Find the Treats Here!!! sign for participating merchants. Washington Youth Academy Crossing Guards at all the corners.
At Jackson & Lund at the South Kitsap Regional Park – Kitsap Live Steamers and the Kitsap Foster Care Association will host their annual GHOST TRAIN from 5pm to 9pm. Tickets are $5.00. They go fast so pre-order here.
Haunted Library at the Port Orchard Library – 7 pm to 9 pm – Creepy creatures! Moderately morbid monsters! Tentatively terrifying tours! Stop by the Library after hours for the third annual Haunted Library tours. All ages are welcome, but be warned, scares may abound. Costumes encouraged! Adults must accompany children on tours.
Port Orchard Zombie and Halloween Brew Crawl – 7 pm to 9 pm – Check in starts at 6:30 and the crawl begins at 7. Roll with your best costume and join in the fun! (costumes encouraged, but not required) Choose your starting point (who’s horde will you join?)–Slaughter County Brewery, Sidelines Sports Bar, The Dock Bar & Eatery, The Brick House Bar & Grill, or Nauti Mermaid. $35.00. Register early here.
Zombie Beauty Contest at Slaughter County Brewing – after the Zombie Crawl. No charge.